[openstack-dev] [all] A proposal to separate the design summit

Clayton O'Neill clayton at oneill.net
Mon Feb 22 17:27:04 UTC 2016

Is the expectation that the ops mid-cycle would continue separately,
or be held with the meeting formerly known as the Design Summit?

Personally I’d prefer they be held together, but scheduled with the
thought that operators aren’t likely to be interested in work
sessions, but that a good number of us would be interested in
cross-project and some project specific planning sessions.  This would
also open up the possibility of having some sessions specific intended
for operator/developer feedback sessions.