[openstack-dev] [kolla][vote] port neutron thin containers to stable/liberty

Steven Dake (stdake) stdake at cisco.com
Sat Feb 20 13:28:17 UTC 2016

Folks,

There were not enough core reviewers to pass a majority approval of the neutron thin container backport idea, so we separated it out from fixing stable/liberty itself.

I am going to keep voting open for *2* weeks this time.  The reason for the two weeks is I would like a week of discussion before people just blindly vote ;)

Voting begins now and concludes March 4th.  Since this is a policy decision, no veto votes are permitted, just a +1 and a  -1.  Abstaining is the same as voting -1.