[openstack-dev] [kolla] Adding folks to the core team

Steven Dake (stdake) stdake at cisco.com
Fri Feb 19 18:08:34 UTC 2016

I was asked if anyone can propose someone for the core reviewer team, and the answer is absolutely yes.  Any core reviewer can trigger a vote by using the [vote] tag in an email for anything related to project policy (core reviewers fall into this category).  The vote must be majority (except for core reviewers where special rules are applied permitting a veto).

I'd ask that you run core reviewer nominations by the PTL so that we don't end up in a situation with a veto vote, which just makes everyone angry.  If a veto vote is going to happen, the PTL will be aware of It and take effective measures to coach the candidate, if they are interested, into meeting the various requirements of the core reviewers (their future peers).

Regards
-steve