[openstack-dev] [puppet] is puppet-keystone using v3 credentials correctly ?

Ptacek, MichalX michalx.ptacek at intel.com
Fri Feb 19 14:51:36 UTC 2016

Hello Matt & Matthew,

I am using following versions:
python-openstackclient-1.0.1-1.fc22.noarch
openstack-keystone(v7.0.0)

for me observations are still the same:
when v2 version is used (in OS_IDENTITY_API_VERSION & OS_AUTH_URL), command
"'/bin/openstack service list --quiet --format csv --long" works just fine
but on fresh installation v3 is used by keystone/openstacklib
 {"OS_IDENTITY_API_VERSION"=>"3", "OS_TOKEN"=>"admin_token", "OS_URL"=>"http://127.0.0.1:35357/v3"}

Which simply not works :-(

Thanks,
Michal