[openstack-dev] [all] [tc] "No Open Core" in 2016

Fox, Kevin M Kevin.Fox at pnnl.gov
Fri Feb 19 01:08:44 UTC 2016

It might be good to consider the scale that's needed too. For us, some of our clouds are on an internal network and its highly non desirable for an external cdn to be used. But to have the api work internally and scale out to at least the organization, so the same app templates can be used internally and externally. that would be very cool. So backing it by swift or something would be an interesting way to do it. It might not be very hard to implement that way, and would be useful to those that have private only clouds (probably a lot of folks). It wouldn't be a true CDN in the regular sense since it wouldn't be geographic. But, good enough. Would that be possible?

Thanks,
Kevin