[openstack-dev] [oslo] upgrade implications of lots of content in paste.ini

Morgan Fainberg morgan.fainberg at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 19:00:28 UTC 2016

Adam,

CORS shouldn't need catalog integration ever. CORS is a layer above
anything in the service catalog and doesn't provide extra security except
signalling to the javascript vm it can access resources outside of it's
current domain; something that can be worked around in many ways including
using a non-javascript http client. The underlying application can still
reject the request.

I don't see service catalog integration as a blocker for CORS.