[openstack-dev] [keystone][cinder] Projects acting as a domain at the top of the project hierarchy

Ryan McNair scupper77 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 19:47:31 UTC 2016

So just recapping, http://review.openstack.org/#/c/274825 separates
Cinder NestedQuota support into its own driver which is no longer the
default. Once ^ lands, http://review.openstack.org/#/c/231289 should
no
longer be blocked in Tempest (because NestedQuotas support won't get
flexed by default). After the Keystone change lands, I will update
the NestedQuota support to handle domain_id being the parent of a top
level project, and then update Tempest tests so we get coverage on
both Cinder nested and non-nested quotas.

- Ryan McNair (mc_nair)