[openstack-dev] [all] [tc] "No Open Core" in 2016

Fox, Kevin M Kevin.Fox at pnnl.gov
Wed Feb 17 18:41:40 UTC 2016

You should be able to test that the functionality of using the api, and seeing an appropriate plugin call gets called without a proprietary back end. Then its up to each plugin to test for their own compliance to the reference.

Another approach for testing, maybe you could create the "dead simple cdn" that basically just uploads stuff to the local swift? Its not much of a cdn, but you may not need more then that. For my cloud, that amount of "cdn" would be enough in a lot of cases.

Thanks,
Kevin