[openstack-dev] [keystone][cinder] Projects acting as a domain at the top of the project hierarchy

Henry Nash henrynash9 at mac.com
Wed Feb 17 11:02:21 UTC 2016

Michal & Raildo,

So the keystone patch (https://review.openstack.org/#/c/270057/ <https://review.openstack.org/#/c/270057/>) is now merged.  Do you perhaps have a cinder patch that I could review so we can make sure that this is likely to work with the new projects acting as domains? Currently it is the cinder tempest tests that are failing.

Thanks

Henry