[openstack-dev] Call for papers talk gone astray?

Bailey, Darragh dbailey at hpe.com
Tue Feb 16 17:43:33 UTC 2016

Hi,

Submitted a talk for the upcoming summit (or at least I thought did
everything required for it to be included), however it appears to have
not appeared in the voting process. Title was "Practical Ansible hacks
used to deploy an OpenStack solution"

Looking around I've discovered that there is a problem with my profile
on the Openstack site, in that the public profile link,
https://www.openstack.org/community/members/profile/867, returns a 404
for me. Occam's razor suggests the two are related.

Anyone able to help out locate where the talk disappeared to as well as
fixing my profile before the voting closes?

--
Regards,
Darragh Bailey