[openstack-dev] [Monasca] Alarm generation from a sequence of events

Pradip Mukhopadhyay pradip.interra at gmail.com
Tue Feb 16 16:50:58 UTC 2016

Thanks, Roland. Makes sense. I agree.

Just tossing the idea: is there a way to validate a temporal causal
relationship among events such that in case e1, followed by e2, followed by
e3 *implies *a condition C to fail/pass - and generates an alarm.

Thanks,
Pradip

On Tue, Feb 16, 2016 at 8:52 PM, Hochmuth, Roland M <roland.hochmuth at hpe.com