[openstack-dev] [QA][Tempest]Run only multinode tests in multinode jobs

Jordan Pittier jordan.pittier at scality.com
Tue Feb 16 09:07:19 UTC 2016

Hi list,
I understood we need to limit the number of tests and jobs that are run for
each Tempest patch because our resources are not unlimited.

In Tempest, we have 5 multinode experimental jobs:

experimental-tempest-dsvm-multinode-full-dibtest
gate-tempest-dsvm-multinode-full
gate-tempest-dsvm-multinode-live-migration
gate-tempest-dsvm-neutron-multinode-full
gate-tempest-dsvm-neutron-dvr-multinode-full

These jobs largely overlap with the non-multinode jobs. What about tagging
(with a python decorator) each test that really requires multiple nodes and
only run those tests as part of the multinode jobs ?