[openstack-dev] [oslo][all] Announcing our new Olso Project

Ronald Bradford me at ronaldbradford.com
Mon Feb 15 16:24:21 UTC 2016

For the #OpenStack Mitaka M3 freeze and final release we have made it even
easier to play and win Oslo Bingo.
Simply pick the next release word. Free entry at
http://j.mp/Oslo-bingo-Mitaka

Follow the results on Twitter - https://twitter.com/OsloBingo

Ronald Bradford

Web Site: http://ronaldbradford.com