[openstack-dev] [all] Any projects using sqlalchemy-utils?

Julien Danjou julien at danjou.info
Mon Feb 15 12:57:14 UTC 2016

On Fri, Feb 12 2016, Corey Bryant wrote:

> taskflow started using it recently, however it's only needed for a single
> type in taskflow (JSONType).  I'm wondering if it's worth the effort of
> maintaining it and it's dependencies in Ubuntu main or if perhaps we can
> just revert this bit to define the JSONType internally.

As Haïkel said, we use it for a while in Gnocchi, and have no intention
or copy/pasting its code. It's even likely I'll spread its use in other
telemetry projects.

If an effort should be made, it's probably to merge from
sqlalchemy-utils to sqlalchemy. :)

If there's any reason it's a burden to maintain this Python package
compared to others in Ubuntu, let us know, maybe we can fix/enhance
something upstream?

--
Julien Danjou
/* Free Software hacker