[openstack-dev] [nova][neutron] How would nova microversion get-me-a-network in the API?

Gary Kotton gkotton at vmware.com
Mon Feb 15 07:41:45 UTC 2016

Yes, you could consider Neutron as a proxy for this. It creates the network, subnet, router… To be honest I think that we should maybe consider ofering a template that can be created by Neutron and then the template ID passed from Nova or wherever. This will enable an admin to pre cook a number of different templates for different use cases. But maybe that I too far down the line.