[openstack-dev] [magnum] Re: Assistance with Magnum Setup

Hongbin Lu hongbin.lu at huawei.com
Sun Feb 14 16:32:41 UTC 2016

Steve,

Thanks for directing Shiva to here. BTW, most of your code on objects and db are still here :).

Shiva,

Please do join the #openstack-containers channel (It is hard to do trouble-shooting in ML). I believe contributors in the channel are happy to help you. For Magnum team, it looks we should have an installation guide. Do we have a BP for that? If not, I think we should create one and give it a high priority.

Best regards,
Hongbin