[openstack-dev] [tripleo] [puppet] move puppet-pacemaker

Spencer Krum nibz at spencerkrum.com
Sat Feb 13 04:02:34 UTC 2016

The module would also be welcome under the voxpupuli[0] namespace on
github. We currently have a puppet-corosync[1] module, and there is some
overlap there, but a pure pacemaker module would be a welcome addition.

I'm not sure which I would prefer, just that VP is an option. For
greater openstack integration, gerrit is the way to go. For greater
participation from the wider puppet community, github is the way to go.
Voxpupuli provides testing and releasing infrastructure.

[0] https://voxpupuli.org/
[1] https://github.com/voxpupuli/puppet-corosync

--
  Spencer Krum