[openstack-dev] [Fuel][Plugins] Multi release packages

Evgeniy L eli at mirantis.com
Fri Feb 12 11:03:03 UTC 2016

Ilya,

What do you mean by "default"? From the data format I see that we don't
"override defaults" we specify the data for specific release, the way it
was always done for deployment scripts and repositories.

I don't see any reasons to complicate format even more and to have some
things which are related to the deployment specified in the root and some
in specific release.

There is consistent mechanism to specify such kind of things, lets just use
it.

Thanks,