[openstack-dev] [OpenStack-Infra] Gerrit downtime on Friday 2016-02-12 at 22:00 UTC

Mateusz Matuszkowiak mmatuszkowiak at mirantis.com
Thu Feb 11 15:30:28 UTC 2016

Hello!

I have created a small patch [0] which is about renaming "openstack/fuel-plugin-astra” to "openstack/fuel-plugin-astara” (one character missing).
Please also include it within Gerrit downtime.

Thanks in advance.

[0] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/279138/ <https://review.openstack.org/#/c/279138/>

Regards,
--