[openstack-dev] [qa] deprecating Tempest stress framework

Sean Dague sean at dague.net
Thu Feb 11 11:47:37 UTC 2016

In order to keep Tempest healthy I feel like it's time to prune things
that are outside of the core mission, especially when there are other
options out there.

The stress test framework in tempest is one of those. It builds on other
things in Tempest, but isn't core to it.

I'd propose that becomes deprecated now, and removed in Newton. If there
are folks that would like to carry it on from there, I think we should
spin it into a dedicated repository and just have it require tempest.

	-Sean

--
Sean Dague
http://dague.net