[openstack-dev] [Manila] HDFS CI broken

Ramana Raja rraja at redhat.com
Thu Feb 11 08:41:22 UTC 2016

----- Original Message -----

With a set of patches [1] for HDFS's devstack plugin (devstack-plugin-hdfs project),
I'm able to get the CI job, gate-manila-tempest-dsvm-hdfs, to pass.
The patches, except one, have been up for a long time. The maintainer of the
HDFS plugin has not reviewed them.

The fixes were not hard. I also am concerned about the lack of maintenance
of the plugin, and the driver, for e.g. is someone going to implement the
new 'update_access' API for the HDFS driver that'd soon be a requirement
for all drivers?

Thanks,
Ramana

[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/278504/
    need to fix bashate error that is unrelated to the fix

    https://review.openstack.org/#/c/264277/
    https://review.openstack.org/#/c/261030/
    https://review.openstack.org/#/c/261028/