[openstack-dev] [gate] RFC dropping largeops tests

David Moreau Simard dms at redhat.com
Wed Feb 10 13:42:58 UTC 2016

Lots of questions, I'm sorry.

Are you planning to drop them indefinitely or is it temporary ? Is it to
help alleviate the gate from it's current misery ?

Why were these tests introduced in the first place ? To find issues or
bottenecks relative to scale or amount of operations ? Was it a request
from the operator community ?

I have a strong feeling there is a very real need for *something* that is
able to find silly issues that only manifest themselves beyond the scale of
one VM before we ship something to the operator community.

David Moreau Simard

dmsimard = [irc, github, twitter]