[openstack-dev] [Openstack-operators] [keystone] Usage of trusts with v2.0 authentication

Fox, Kevin M Kevin.Fox at pnnl.gov
Tue Feb 9 17:21:01 UTC 2016

They were used indirectly I think when you had some services configured for v2 only authentication support because the service didn't work with v2. For example nova->neutron was v2 only for a while. I think all services are supporting v3 these days so that would no longer be necessary?

Thanks,
Kevin