[openstack-dev] [keystone] Usage of trusts with v2.0 authentication

michael mccune msm at redhat.com
Tue Feb 9 17:18:54 UTC 2016

On 02/09/2016 12:06 PM, Lance Bragstad wrote:
> The keystone team is curious if there is anyone creating trusts using v3
> and then using them against version 2.0. If not, we'd like to
> remove/deprecate support for that case in v2.0. If so, then we'll have
> to add official documentation for trusts against v2.0 and incorporate
> that case into fernet.

i'm curious if this will affect the usage of trusts through the python
keystoneclient?

the sahara projects creates several trusts through the python client,
and this seems to work regardless of the version endpoint we use. we
aren't specifically using these trusts against a v2 endpoint, but we do
use whatever endpoint is provided in our configuration for the identity
endpoint.

thanks for bringing this up.

regards,
mike