[openstack-dev] [all][infra] eventlet 0.18.1 not on PyPi anymore

Markus Zoeller mzoeller at de.ibm.com
Tue Feb 9 16:44:20 UTC 2016

For the sake of completeness: The eventlet package version 0.18.1
seems to be disappeared from the PyPi servers, which is a bad thing,
as we use that version in the "upper-constraints.txt" of the
requirements project. There is patch [1] in the queue which solves that.
Until this is merged, there is a change that our CI (and your third-party
CI) will break after the locally cached version in the CI vanishes.