[openstack-dev] [Fuel] URL of Horizon is hard to find on the dashboard

Vitaly Kramskikh vkramskikh at mirantis.com
Tue Feb 9 13:14:10 UTC 2016

Hi, Roman,

I think the only solution here is to underline the title so it would look
like a link. I don't think it's a good idea to show full URL because:

   - If SSL is enabled, there will be 2 links - HTTP and HTTPS.
   - Plugins can provide their own links for their dashboards, and they
   would be shown using exactly the same representation which is used for
   Horizon. These links could be quite long.

> Whoops! I forgot to attach the link. Sorry!
>
> 1. http://i.imgur.com/8GaUtDq.png
>
> > 9 лют. 2016 р. о 13:48 Roman Prykhodchenko <me at romcheg.me> написав(ла):
> >
> > Hi fuelers!
> >
> > I’m not sure, if it’s my personal problem or the UX can be improved a
> little, but I’ve literary spend more than 5 minutes trying to figure out
> how to find a URL of Horizon. I’ve made a screenshot [1] and I suggest to
> add a full a link with the full URL in its test after "The OpenStack
> dashboard Horizon is now available". That would make things much more
> usable.
> >

> > - romcheg

Vitaly Kramskikh,
Fuel UI Tech Lead,