[openstack-dev] [lbaas][octavia] Security/networking questions

Michael Johnson johnsomor at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 20:34:20 UTC 2016

1. Octavia can run under it's own account with the required roles
added to that account.
2. Currently the process would be to update the amphora image in
glance and trigger a failover of the amphora.
3. It is required.  It is a private network between the Octavia
controller and the amphora.  We would like to put the haproxy instance
in it's own namespace be we are not there yet.

Michael