[openstack-dev] [Bareon][Fuel] Best practises on syncing patches between repositories

Dmitry Borodaenko dborodaenko at mirantis.com
Mon Feb 8 19:31:40 UTC 2016

I think a more robust solution would be to create a replica of the
fuel-agent master branch in the bareon repo (that can be automatically
synced with a fast-forward merge). This would allow you to push merge
commits (that can include manual merge resolution) from
fuel-agent/master into bareon master branch.

--
Dmitry Borodaenko