[openstack-dev] [app-catalog] App Catalog IRC meeting minutes - 2/4/2016

Christopher Aedo doc at aedo.net
Sat Feb 6 00:41:29 UTC 2016

This week we had a really great meeting, including some folks from the
Horizon team stepping in to help make the Horizon plugin better.  We
discussed some of the work relating to the UI piece, and adding tests
to app-catalog-ui to ensure future changes are tested properly against
Horizon.

We also had a good update on the Glare work and the next day saw a WIP
commit with the first steps.  Hopefully we'll have a working PoC using
Glare as the backend and API for the Community App Catalog.

=================================
#openstack-meeting-3: app-catalog
=================================
Meeting started by docaedo at 17:00:23 UTC.  The full logs are available
at
http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/app_catalog/2016/app_catalog.2016-02-04-17.00.log.html
.
Meeting summary
---------------
* LINK: https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Meetings/app-catalog  (docaedo,
  17:00:38)
* rollcall  (docaedo, 17:00:40)
* Status updates  (docaedo, 17:02:18)
  * LINK: https://review.openstack.org/#/c/270579/  (docaedo, 17:03:01)
* Integration with Horizon, using form parms may not work in near future
  (docaedo, 17:07:19)
  * LINK:
    https://blueprints.launchpad.net/horizon/+spec/angularize-images-table
    (doug-fish, 17:09:56)
  * LINK:
    https://blueprints.launchpad.net/horizon/+spec/angularize-images-table
    (kzaitsev_mb, 17:10:17)
  * LINK: https://review.openstack.org/#/c/251670/  (docaedo, 17:11:08)
  * LINK: https://review.openstack.org/#/c/251670/  looks like a
    sustainable approach, but I'd like to review more carefully
    (doug-fish, 17:14:53)
* Integration with Horizon, how about a stab at integration tests?
  (docaedo, 17:18:51)
* Resource commitments for Glare/API work  (docaedo, 17:25:00)
* Open discussion  (docaedo, 17:29:39)
Meeting ended at 17:33:34 UTC.

People present (lines said)
* docaedo (60)