[openstack-dev] [Docs] Changes for OpenStack API guides

Anne Gentle annegentle at justwriteclick.com
Fri Feb 5 15:59:56 UTC 2016

Hi --
Here's some specs for you to peruse to get a lot of background, and the
blog post and -dev mailing list post that went out. You can also ask me
directly, annegentle on IRC or through email. It's a lot and only two-three
people are working on this effort centrally with the rest of the work
across all projects.

http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/2016-January/083670.html
http://www.openstack.org/blog/2016/01/whats-next-for-application-developer-guides/

http://specs.openstack.org/openstack/docs-specs/specs/mitaka/app-guides-mitaka-vision.html
http://specs.openstack.org/openstack/docs-specs/specs/liberty/api-site.html

The latest progress is in these reviews:
Run a virtual server to serve REST API: https://review.openstack.org/276484
Build scripts to copy Swagger to developer.openstack.org:
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/269809/
Migration script to make Swagger from current WADL:
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/270819/

In January I sent emails directly to all the API liaisons from
http://specs.openstack.org/openstack/api-wg/liaisons.html so sounds like
the word is getting out! Thanks for asking.

Anne

--
Anne Gentle
Rackspace