[openstack-dev] [Fuel][Plugins] question on the is_hotpluggable feature

Bulat Gaifullin bgaifullin at mirantis.com
Fri Feb 5 14:30:27 UTC 2016

Hi Simon.
For running selected tasks on already deployed nodes you can use the following command of CLI (fuel command-line utility):

fuel node --node node_id1[,node_idN] --tasks task1[,taskN]

where node_id - is the unique identifier of node, where specified tasks shall be run.

Yes, we are working on this.

Regards,
Bulat Gaifullin
Mirantis Inc.