[openstack-dev] [bug-smash] Global OpenStack Bug Smash Mitaka

Robert Simai robert.simai at suse.com
Fri Feb 5 09:28:05 UTC 2016

All,

I like to announce that SUSE joins these efforts, we're going to provide rooms
in Nuremberg/Germany and have developers from our side available to contribute
to the Mitaka bug smash.

The etherpad page [1] is updated, the etherpad page for the location [2] is
under construction. Hope to see some of you in Nuremberg!

[1] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/OpenStack-Bug-Smash-Mitaka
[2] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/OpenStack-Bug-Smash-Mitaka-Nuremberg

   Robert