[openstack-dev] [infra] openstack/requirements repo has a stable/icehouse branch...

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Thu Feb 4 18:17:07 UTC 2016

On 2015-12-16 15:35:23 -0600 (-0600), Matt Riedemann wrote:
> That should be deleted, right? Or are there random projects that
> still have stable/icehouse branches in projects.txt and we care
> about them?

I was getting around to taking care of this just now, and it looks
like someone has deleted the stable/icehouse branch without tagging
it icehouse-eol first? Unfortunately I don't know who, nor what the
last commit on that branch was to be able to add the tag now
(assuming it's not been garbage-collected away in the undefined
period of time since that was done).

If anyone has any details about this, please give me a heads up so
we can try to correct the situation.
--
Jeremy Stanley