[openstack-dev] StoryBoard Midcycle Meetup

Zara Zaimeche zara.zaimeche at codethink.co.uk
Thu Feb 4 15:47:27 UTC 2016

Hi, all,

The StoryBoard[1] team is excited[2] to announce that we're hosting a
meetup on the 17th of February, 2016, in Manchester, UK[3]! It's free to
attend, and there will be cake.

Wiki Page: https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/StoryBoard/Midcycle_Meetup

Etherpad: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/StoryBoard_Mitaka_Midcycle

This is just after the ops meetup [4], in the same city, so it should be
convenient for anyone going there. Alternatively, why not come out on a
spontaneous trip to Manchester? Actually, don't answer that. Anyway,
please add yourself to the etherpad if interested, and/or specify a
cake! :) And thanks to Codethink for sponsoring us.  We're happy to
answer any questions in this thread or in #storyboard on freenode.

Best Wishes,

[1] https://storyboard.openstack.org/#!/page/about
[2] We're even more excited to have finally gotten round to writing this
[3] Exact location:
[4] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/MAN-ops-meetup