[openstack-dev] [kolla] Location of Heka Lua plugins

Michał Jastrzębski inc007 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 4 14:22:04 UTC 2016

TLDR; +1 to have lua in tree of kolla, not sure if we want to switch later

So I'm not so sure about switching. If these git repos are in
/openstack/ namespace, then sure, otherwise I'd be -1 to this, we
don't want to add dependency here. Also we're looking at pretty simple
set of files that won't change anytime soon probably. Also we might
introduce new service that fuel does not have, and while I'm sure we
can push new file to this repo, it's bigger issue than just coding it
in tree.

Cheers,
Michal