[openstack-dev] [tacker] TOSCA-Parser 0.4.0 PyPI release

Sahdev P Zala spzala at us.ibm.com
Thu Feb 4 02:08:40 UTC 2016

Hello Tacker team,

Sorry I forgot to include the project name in the subject of the following
original email, so FYI.

Thanks!

Regards,
Sahdev Zala

----- Forwarded by Sahdev P Zala/Durham/IBM on 02/03/2016 09:03 PM -----

From:   Sahdev P Zala/Durham/IBM at IBMUS
<openstack-dev at lists.openstack.org>
Date:   02/03/2016 08:16 PM
Subject:        [openstack-dev] [tosca-parser] [heat-translator] [heat]
TOSCA-Parser 0.4.0 PyPI release

Hello Everyone,

On behalf of the TOSCA-Parser team, I am pleased to announce the 0.4.0
PyPI release of tosca-parser which can be downloaded from
https://pypi.python.org/pypi/tosca-parser
This release includes following enhancements:
1) Initial support for TOSCA Simple Profile for Network Functions
Virtualization (NFV) v1.0
2) Support for TOSCA Groups and Group Type
3) Initial support for TOSCA Policy and Policy Types
4) Support for TOSCA Namespaces
5) Many bug fixes and minor enhancements including:
                -Fix for proper inheritance among types and custom
relationships based on it
                -Updated min and max length with map
                -New get_property function for HOST properties similar to
get_attribute function
                -Updated datatype_definition
                -Support for nested properties
                -Fix for incorrect inheritance in properties of
capabilities
                -High level validation of imported template types
                -Six compatibility for urllib
                -Test updates
          -Documentation updates

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

Thanks!

Regards,
Sahdev Zala
PTL, Tosca-Parser