[openstack-dev] [Magnum] Bug 1541105 options

Hongbin Lu hongbin.lu at huawei.com
Wed Feb 3 21:25:36 UTC 2016

I would vote for a quick fix + a blueprint.

BTW, I think it is a general consensus that we should move away from Atomic for various reasons (painful image building, lack of document, hard to use, etc.). We are working on fixing the CoreOS templates which could replace Atomic in the future.

Best regards,
Hongbin