[openstack-dev] [Magnum] Bug 1541105 options

Corey O'Brien coreypobrien at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 19:52:30 UTC 2016

As long as configurations for 2.2 and 2.0 are compatible we shouldn't have
an issue I wouldn't think. I just don't know enough about etcd deployment
to be sure about that.

If we want to quickly improve the gate, I can patch the problematic areas
in the templates and then we can make a blueprint for upgrading to Atomic
23.

Corey