[openstack-dev] [glance] Virtual Mid-Cycle meeting next week

Nikhil Komawar nik.komawar at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 17:20:40 UTC 2016

Hi,

The time allocation for both days Thursdays and Friday is 2 hours and
the agenda proposed already seems to be already handful for the time
allocated (please correct me if I am wrong).

Nevertheless, I have proposed another couple of topics in the agenda
that I would like be discussed briefly. I would like another 30 mins
slots both days or an hour slot on either one of the days to cover these
topics.

On 2/2/16 12:07 PM, Flavio Percoco wrote:
> On 29/01/16 09:33 -0430, Flavio Percoco wrote:
>> Greetings,
>>
>> As promissed (although I promissed it yday), here's the link to vote
>> for the
>> days you'd like the Glance Virtual Midcycle to happen. We'll be
>> meeting just for
>> 2 days and at maximum for 3 hours. The 2 days with more votes are the
>> ones that
>> will be picked. Since there's such a short notice, I'll be actively
>> pinging you
>> all and I'll close the vote on Monday Feb 1st.
>>
>> http://doodle.com/poll/eck5hr5d746fdxh6
>>
>> Thank you all for jumping in with such a short notice,
>> Flavio
>>
>> P.S: I'll be sending the details of the meeting out with the invitation.
>>
>> --
>> @flaper87
>> Flavio Percoco
>

> Hey Folks,
>
> So, Let's do this:
>
> I've started putting together an agenda for these 2 days here:
>
> https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/glance-mitaka-virtual-mid-cycle
>
> Please, chime in and comment on what topics you'd like to talk about.
>
> The virtual mid-cycle will be held on the follwing dates:
>
> Thursday 4th from 15:00 UTC to 17:00 UTC
>
> Thursday 5th from 15:00 UTC to 17:00 UTC
>
> The calls will happen on BlueJeans and it's open to everyone. Please,
> do reply
> off-list if you'd like to get a proper invite on your calendar.
> Otherwise, you
> can simply join the link below at the meeting time and meet us there.
>
> Bluejeans link: https://bluejeans.com/1759335191
>
> One more note. The virtual mid-cycle will be recorded and when you
> join, the
> recording will likely have been started already.
>
> Hope to see you all there!
> Flavio

Nikhil