[openstack-dev] [Solum] Nominating Vijendar Komalla for Solum core

ashish.jain14 at wipro.com ashish.jain14 at wipro.com
Wed Feb 3 03:37:16 UTC 2016

My +1

From: Devdatta Kulkarni <devdatta.kulkarni at RACKSPACE.COM>
Sent: Wednesday, February 3, 2016 1:03:20 AM
To: OpenStack Development Mailing List (not for usage questions)
Subject: [openstack-dev] [Solum] Nominating Vijendar Komalla for Solum core

Hi team,

I would like to propose Vijendar Komalla for our core team. Vijendar has been actively
contributing to Solum for several months now submitting patches, providing great reviews,
and participating actively in our IRC meetings and on Solum IRC channel.
You can find Vijendar's contributions at [1][2].

Please respond with your votes.

Regards,
Devdatta

[1] http://stackalytics.com/?module=solum&user_id=vijendar-komalla