[openstack-dev] [oslo] [taskflow] Begging for reviews

Joshua Harlow harlowja at fastmail.com
Tue Feb 2 18:30:52 UTC 2016

Including oslo,

If any new oslo cores (or others in general) want to learn more about
taskflow please feel free to bug me or others. More than willing to show
others the power of what it offers and explain it... and get more
reviewers and such as a result of that ;)

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/14r92RXQLXYcJwygWM4OsfeUyvNHtZAYl572G9DFwigo/
(a useful slideset for interested folks).

-Josh