[openstack-dev] [glance] Virtual Mid-Cycle meeting next week

Flavio Percoco flavio at redhat.com
Tue Feb 2 17:07:18 UTC 2016

On 29/01/16 09:33 -0430, Flavio Percoco wrote:
>As promissed (although I promissed it yday), here's the link to vote for the
>days you'd like the Glance Virtual Midcycle to happen. We'll be meeting just for
>2 days and at maximum for 3 hours. The 2 days with more votes are the ones that
>will be picked. Since there's such a short notice, I'll be actively pinging you
>all and I'll close the vote on Monday Feb 1st.
>Thank you all for jumping in with such a short notice,
>P.S: I'll be sending the details of the meeting out with the invitation.
>Flavio Percoco

Hey Folks,

So, Let's do this:

I've started putting together an agenda for these 2 days here:

Please, chime in and comment on what topics you'd like to talk about.

The virtual mid-cycle will be held on the follwing dates:

Thursday 4th from 15:00 UTC to 17:00 UTC

Thursday 5th from 15:00 UTC to 17:00 UTC

The calls will happen on BlueJeans and it's open to everyone. Please, do reply
off-list if you'd like to get a proper invite on your calendar. Otherwise, you
can simply join the link below at the meeting time and meet us there.

Bluejeans link: https://bluejeans.com/1759335191

One more note. The virtual mid-cycle will be recorded and when you join, the
recording will likely have been started already.

Hope to see you all there!

Flavio Percoco