[openstack-dev] Announcing Ekko -- Scalable block-based backup for OpenStack

Preston L. Bannister preston at bannister.us
Tue Feb 2 12:41:48 UTC 2016

Oh, for the other folk reading, in QEMU you want to look at:

http://wiki.qemu.org/Features/IncrementalBackup

The above page looks to be current. The QEMU wiki seems to have a number of
stale pages that describe proposed function that was abandoned / never
implemented. Originally, I ended up reading the QEMU mailing list and
source code to figure out which bits were real. :)