[openstack-dev] [NFV][tacker] Notes from Tacker Midcycle Meetup

Zhipeng Huang zhipengh512 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 2 02:36:17 UTC 2016

Hi tacker team,

Sorry for missing the midcycle, I have put down some of my thoughts re
tosca-parser and Multisite on the etherpad. : )

On Tue, Feb 2, 2016 at 7:47 AM, Sridhar Ramaswamy <srics.r at gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks for all those who participated in last week's 2-day Tacker Midcycle
> meetup. It was a quite an engaging discussion! Here are the notes from the
> meetup,
>
> https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/tacker-mitaka-midcycle-notes
>
> - Sridhar
>
> PS: quick remainder, as we just met we are skipping our weekly IRC meeting
> this week (Tuesday Feb 2nd).

Zhipeng (Howard) Huang

Standard Engineer
IT Standard & Patent/IT Prooduct Line
Huawei Technologies Co,. Ltd
Email: huangzhipeng at huawei.com
Office: Huawei Industrial Base, Longgang, Shenzhen

(Previous)
Research Assistant
Mobile Ad-Hoc Network Lab, Calit2
University of California, Irvine
Email: zhipengh at uci.edu
Office: Calit2 Building Room 2402

OpenStack, OPNFV, OpenDaylight, OpenCompute Aficionado