[openstack-dev] [puppet] Midcycle Sprint Summary

Cody Herriges cody at herriges.org
Mon Feb 1 17:46:34 UTC 2016

Emilien Macchi wrote:
> Last week, we had our midcycle sprint.
> Our group did a great job and here is a summary of what we worked on:

My attention at the office was stolen quite a few times by finishing up
work for our production cloud deployment but I worked on the
pupept-cinder Mitaka deprecations when I could.  First round was done
which was the removal of old code previously deprecated and I have
started on a second pass which is new deprecations that are being
introduced in Mitaka by upstream cinder.

This is the fist time I've sat down to actually just hunt and implement
deprecations and the number one thing I learned is that it is really
time consuming.  We'll need several people working on this if we want
them complete for every module by release time.

--
Cody