[openstack-dev] [Horizon] Django

Pavel Karikh pkarikh at mirantis.com
Mon Feb 1 13:21:16 UTC 2016

Hi Sandeep,

If I understand you correctly, looks like you need to change 'row_actions'
field here:
https://github.com/openstack/horizon/blob/stable/kilo/openstack_dashboard/dashboards/project/networks/subnets/tables.py#L152
and replace UpdateSubnet with your custom action.
You also might be interested in this view:
https://github.com/openstack/horizon/blob/stable/kilo/openstack_dashboard/dashboards/project/networks/subnets/views.py#L57
And in this workflow:
https://github.com/openstack/horizon/blob/stable/kilo/openstack_dashboard/dashboards/project/networks/subnets/workflows.py#L80