[openstack-dev] [mistral] Team meeting - 02/01/2016

Lingxian Kong anlin.kong at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 10:27:06 UTC 2016

Hi, guys,

It's hardly for me to attend the meeting due to the inconvenient time for
me. In M-3, I want to see resource sharing feature(particularly for
workflow first) landed and support UUID in URL and mistralclient, which I
have been working on currently.

Hope you could consider that when you make plans for M-3.

On Mon, Feb 1, 2016 at 8:33 PM, Renat Akhmerov <rakhmerov at mirantis.com>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> This is a reminder about a team meeting that we’ll have today at 16.00 UTC.
>
> Agenda:
>
>    - Review action items
>    - Current status (progress, issues, roadblocks, further plans)
>    - Review M-3 BPs and bugs
>    - Open discussion
>

> Renat Akhmerov
> @ Mirantis Inc.