[openstack-dev] Call for papers already closed?

Nick Chase nchase at mirantis.com
Mon Feb 1 08:08:55 UTC 2016

It's definitely broken.  We're getting the same messages for people who
haven't submittted ANY talks.

That said, the 3 proposal limit is NOT just for speakers, but also for
SUBMITTERS.  So be prepared, unless they broke it trying to change that,
your colleagues are going to have to submit their own when it comes back up.

-----  Nick