[openstack-dev] [nova][API] Question about HTTPNotImplementError

Ken'ichi Ohmichi ken1ohmichi at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 02:45:04 UTC 2016

Hi Chen,

The API guideline came from this Nova's implementation.
501 case is not exception of microversion bumping[1] on Nova's rule
now, so I feeling we need a new microversion if changing the 501
response to the other on *current rule*.
However, such microversion seems a little overkill for me.
So I'm not sure when we can change these 501 code.

Thanks
Ken Ohmichi

---
[1]: http://docs.openstack.org/developer/nova/api_microversion_dev.html#when-do-i-need-a-new-microversion