[openstack-dev] [neutron-lbaas][octavia] Error when creating load balancer

Kosnik, Lubosz lubosz.kosnik at intel.com
Thu Dec 29 15:55:25 UTC 2016

Based on this logs. I can tell you that problem is with plugging VIP address. You need to show us also n-cpu logs. There should be some info what happened because we can see in logs in line 22 that client failed with error 500 on attaching network adapter. Maybe you’re out of IP’s in this subnet?
Without the rest of logs there is no way to tell exactly what happened.

Regards,
Lubosz.